Larry Sanders has been nominated to fight the Witney by-election for the Green Party.
After his selection he said: The major political parties are in disarray. The policies of the last 30 years, shifting resources and power from the majority to the richest, culminated in the illegality and greed which crashed the economy in 2008. The Green Party has pledged to make Britain a fairer and less divided nation.
Donate to our fighting fund now—help our campaigners to deliver the leaflets and knock on the doors needed to get the message out.
- £5 can pay for a canvassing pack to equip a volunteer.
- £10 would print 500 posters for a town.
- £150 can buy a batch of reflective Green Party jackets for a mass canvass like they do in Ireland.
- £300 will pay for a bicycle advertising trailer for a week, cycling around the villages.
- £600 will pay for a leaflet delivered by Freepost to every household.
- £1200 could pay for a staff to organise all the supporters coming to help Larry's campaign.