Larry's leaflets and posters
Feel free to download and print Larry Sanders leaflets and posters.
If you need large quantities, or large posters on garden stakes, please fill in the form below, or come to our Witney campaign office, Hexagon Business Centre, Avenue Four, Station Lane, Witney.
- Freepost leaflet (being sent to every household in the constituency).
- Leaflet 2, more on Larry's promises: front and back.
- Leaflet 3, on how the Green Party was the only party to vote against cuts to children's centres and rural buses (see below).
Will you vote for Larry?
The green party has pledged to make britain fairer and less divided. We can do better.
- a rail line to end the A40 gridlock that cripples our economic and social life
- the right housing in the right place: affordable homes that don’t harm the environment
- an end to NHS cuts and hospital closures
- an end to the pointless cruelty of austerity. We should borrow cheaply to invest in schools, children’s centres, day centres, libraries, andmaintain roads and pavements
- a decent rural bus service
- decent prospects for our young people
- a comfortable retirement for our old people
Larry Sanders' priorities
- reduce unemployment and underemployment
- reverse privatisation of the NHS and fund it properly
- make social care free at the point of need
- introduce proportional representation so that all votes count
- ensure the richest individuals and corporations pay their full taxes
- introduce a minimum wage of £10 an hour
- end tuition fees
- restore maintenance grants for students and apprentices
- introducing rent controls to ensure better security for tenants
- invest in renewables and building insulation to fight climate change for the sake of our children and grandchildren
How can we afford this?
The Bank of England has created hundreds of billions of pounds in the last eight years for the banks. We should invest at
least some of this in essential infrastructure and services to create real wealth. This way, we could have a world class quality of life for all citizens.
In Oxfordshire, the Green Party councillors produced an alternative budget that would have protected £7 million investment in the people of Oxfordshire, including rural bus services, all the childrens centres and adult social care, at a cost of 74 p/week increase in council tax. All the Conservative, Labour and Liberal Democrat county councillors voted against the Green budget and for the cuts.
The Greens are the alternative
Pledge your vote
Vote Larry Sanders on 20 October
All Oxfordshire community hospitals to go?
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG) plans to close all nine of Oxfordshire's community hospitals. The plans were originally released in the papers for its meeting on 29th September.Read more
Sanders supports junior doctors demo
Larry Sanders, Green Party Candidate for Witney, will be joining junior doctors at a demonstration on Thursday 29th September in Bonn Square, Oxford at 6.00pm. The event, organised by Oxfordshire Keep Our NHS Public, marks the continuing opposition of junior doctors and their supporters to new contracts, which are to be imposed from October.Read more
Stall draws Witney folk to by-election
This Saturday curious Witney folk came to the Green Party stall to talk to Brigitte Hickman, our candidate for the Witney North by-election on Thursday.
From 10 'til 2, we asked people to sign Brigitte's petition to put solar lights on a path next to a river that lots of people use to get to a shopping centre, and to think of voting for her on Thursday.
Greens criticise Labour for engineering 'sham election'
Carfax Ward by-election. 4th September.
The Greens have criticised Labour for engineering a 'sham election' timed at their convenience for when the majority of voters were absent.Read more