We know that not everyone can spend precious time fighting for the common good. That is why hundreds of people across Oxfordshire donate monthly to the Oxfordshire Green Party.
Every small donation helps immediately.
Your donation today helps us fight against what the experts warn us against - rampant climate change, crippling austerity, and eroding local democracy. Join other locals in supporting the Oxfordshire Green Party through a regular donation, and help us fight for the common good.
We are solely reliant on small donations; your donations have helped us triple our local councillors in the 2019 Local Elections, and gave us over 2 million votes at the 2019 European Elections - all without a local office or even local full-time paid staff members!
The sacrifice you can give of:
- a packet of crisps (£1) a month could pay for 20 letters to help Oxfordshire's residents fight for their democratic rights,
- a coffee (£2.50) a month could help pay for a local resident campaign against climate change,
- a lunch order (£10) a month could pay for people to hear from us directly,
- a round of drinks (£25) a month could pay for a room to meet local residents and help them with their needs,
- a family of four's cinema ticket to one show (£50) a month could help pay for a full time staff member,
- a dinner out (£100) a month could pay for an office space... for a week!
So go on... give the party a treat!
You can also donate by standing order.
Welcome to one of the wonderful quizzes written by Karl Kwiatowski, the famous quizmaster from Banbury.
There is no set fee for this quiz, but if you can afford it, please consider donating the same amount as you would in a pub quiz, perhaps £3 per team member.
Your donations will be split 50/50 between the Oxfordshire Green Party and the South East Green Party, supporting our 2022 election campaigns.Donate
This year we are printing twice as many copies of Green News, the Oxfordshire Green Party's newspaper, to get our message out across Oxfordshire. We need your help to print 26,000 copies.
The press are happy to publicise UKIP, but rarely even talk about the Green Party. We saw that in the European Election campaign, and now the broadcasters have decided to include one party with a single MP in the leadership debate, but not the Green Party. We cannot rely on them, we have have to do it ourselves.
In Green News, your neighbours will hear from our parliamentary candidates what we are doing on issues such as affordable housing, care for the vulnerable, fracking, renewable energy, flooding and what our councils are not doing.
26,000 copies of Green News will be delivered around the county to publicise our candidates and the Green Fair. It will cost us just over £1000 to print. Please help.
- £8 pays for a bundle to be delivered to 200 houses in your street.
- £40 will pay for 1000.
- £80 pays for copies for a whole council ward.
Please chip in what you can, and make this a successful Green News, and a good start to our general election campaign.Donate