The Green Fair is back! The Green Fair will be here again this winter - at Oxford Town Hall.
Now in its 40th year – it is one of the warmest winter fairs: festive, community spirited and ethical. It’s also an essential way for us to raise much needed funds for the year ahead; and winning elections.
So please do support us by:
- Coming along on the day and spending some money on festive treats, gifts and in the veggie café
- Helping on the day – in the kitchen/café, or on a stall, setting up or closing down
- Making a veggie/vegan soup, salad, savoury dish or cake – that is clearly labelled with all the ingredients
- Donating an unwanted book/gift/bottle for the ‘Magic Book’ stall/tombola
- Printing out our poster here – and displaying it in a street/shop/display board near you
This year, the Green Fair will be more diverse than ever before and include live entertainment, facilitated discussions and a wide range of community groups. We will also emphasise social distancing, wearing masks and hand sanitising throughout the day for the safety of everyone.
If you do want to volunteer to help, or have any questions about the Green Fair – please email our Volunteer Coordinator, Kate Robinson at: [email protected]