To turn Oxfordshire green, we need lots of helpers on election day, 2 May 2013. Please take the day off work and come and help.
We need people to:
- Telephone or visit green voters to remind them to get to the polls.
(We have come second when our voters stayed at home.)
- Sit outside polling stations writing down voter numbers
(so we don't bother those who have already voted).
- Cycle to polling stations to collect these lists.
- Help at our committee rooms:
(from making tea and coffee to entering data into computers).
- In the evening, as the ballots are opened, tally the votes
(so we know where people are voting green).
Please come to Oxford to help. We will assign volunteers to particular committee rooms during the day. In the evening the ballot boxes are opened in Oxford Town Hall. If you cannot make it to Oxford, there will be some activity in the district council areas: particularly tallying votes in the evening.
When you RSVP below, you will then be sent to a page to indicate your preferences in how you can help. Please complete that page. We will get back to you with specific details about when and where you will be helping on 2nd May.
Google map and directions