In 2018 we are fighting local council elections in 60% of Oxfordshire. In Oxford City 3 Green councillors are up for re-election and under threat from Labour. In Kidlington we are fighting against plans to cover over the green belt with a massive commercial housing development.
In the final few weeks we need to print and deliver a leaflet each week, to bring our message to voters. That costs money. To fund the campaign, and to recover from the losses we made in last year's snap general election campaign, we need to raise £4,000.
Please give whatever you can afford:
- £5 can pay for a canvassing pack to equip a volunteer.
- £15 will print 500 posters for a town.
- £25 pays for a Facebook advertisement.
- £40 pays for mobile phone canvassing for a month.
- £100 pays for 5000 leaflets to get Green supporters to vote.
- £250 will pay for an advertisement in all the free newspapers in Oxfordshire.
Donate to our fighting fund now. Give a little, or give a lot, whatever you can afford. Thank you.