In 2021, we are embarking on our most ambitious campaign yet to elect Green councillors in Oxfordshire in the May local elections. You can help us win across the County!
We have ten strong candidates campaigning to win seats on Oxfordshire County Council. On top of this, we are standing candidates in West Oxfordshire and Cherwell District. In Oxford City, people will be electing two councillors in each ward on new boundaries.
But campaigning costs a lot of money!
Our candidates stand a good chance of winning in many more places across Oxfordshire, and shifting the balance of local government in this county. We know we can win—as happened in 2019 when we elected 7 district councillors, thanks to your support. We now have Green councillors working for you in Cherwell, Oxford, South Oxfordshire and the Vale of White Horse as well as in many parish and town councils.
COVID-19 has disrupted our usual annual fundraising efforts and we will need to campaign hard to win in the May 2021 elections. To fund such a big campaign, we need to raise £9,000.
How can you help?
- £5 can pay for a canvassing pack to equip a volunteer.
- £15 will print 500 posters for a town.
- £25 pays for a online advertisement to reach people at home.
- £40 will print a letter for every postal voter in a county division.
- £150 will pay for 5000 leaflets to get Green supporters to vote.
- £250 will pays for an advertisement in all newspapers in Oxfordshire.
- £600 pays for voter telephone numbers to call while we cannot knock on doors.
Donate to our fighting fund now. Give a little, or give a lot, whatever you can afford. Thank you.Donate