I have lived in Headington for 30 years working for the NHS. I enjoy gardening, conservation work and folk dance.
I am extremely concerned about the climate emergency. I am standing to give voters in Headington an opportunity to vote Green.
Oxfordshire Green Party has made a submission to the County consultation on transport policies for the Headington area.Read more
Planning Application: Land West of Barton 13/01383/OUT
The Oxfordshire Green Party made objections to the Barton AAP on the following main grounds
- Loss of Nature Park
- The level of affordable housing being set at 40%
- Inadequate Open Space Provision
- Concerns about density and garden space
- Building too close to the A40, resulting noise and air pollution and loss of existing hedges on central reservation and on Barton side.
- Emergency and bus access into Northway breaking into existing protective hedge and grass area at Foxwell Drive.