Come and meet fellow Green Party members from across South East England. There will be a day of online reflections, success stories and training sessions (for Green Party members only).
In the evening our own Karl Kwiatowski will be hosting a quiz, open to all.
THE MORNING 11.00am-1.00pm
- SEGP Co-Chairs Lilias Cheyne and Danny McNamara will open the event
- Zoe Nicholson, newly appointed GP Local Elections Manager and Deputy Leader of Lewes District Council, will explain the Green Party's ambitions for the next few years.
- INSPIRING STORIES OF SOUTH EAST GREEN SUCCESSES
Meet representatives of six local parties from the South East who have achieved astounding results.
- TRAINING SESSIONS 2.00-3.40pm and 3.00-3.40pm
- From 3.40-4.00pm we'll take feedback and say goodbyes
- POST MEETING NETWORKING 4-5pm