Larry Sanders will be speaking on Thursday in the Baptist Church Hall. All welcome! Refreshments available.
Larry has been working for the people of Oxfordshire for the past 20 years. He has taken many roles including:
- Director of Oxfordshire Carers’ Forum
- Chair and Legal Advisor to Oxfordshire Community Care Rights
- Lecturer in Health and Social Care Law at the Open University and Oxford Brookes
- Non-Executive Director of Oxfordshire Mental Trust
- Oxfordshire County Councillor and Member Adult Social Care Scrutiny Committee
- Chair Healthwatch Oxfordshire
- Member Advisory Group on Unsafe Discharges for Healthwatch England
- Co-Chair Oxfordshire Keep Our NHS Public
As he says “The UK has had 30 years of governments shifting resources from the vast majority to the richest 1%. As a result we have an NHS becoming unable to provide decent care for most people; millions of people unable to afford decent housing; an economy unable to make the shift to renewable energy; a rich country with hundreds of thousands of people short of food and heating. This is all unnecessary and only the Green Party has the determination and policies to make the difference we need.”
Green Party membership has doubled in the last year. Be the change!
Oxford OX2 8NY
Google map and directions