An on-line event on the evening of Wednesday 30th March
Organised by the West Oxfordshire Green Party
in collaboration with
North Oxfordshire Green Party
On Zoom 8:00 pm
New housing developments are such a contentious issue - especially on valued green spaces such as agricultural land.
Why not join us for our on-line event on Wednesday 30th?
We will be exploring some of the key questions that we keep hearing on the doorsteps from residents around Oxfordshire:
- What are the real “unmet needs of Oxford” now and what will they be in the future? Why are so many houses being built everywhere around the County?
- Why is “Affordable Housing ” not affordable for local young families? Not just to buy but also to run!
- Why are councils letting developers build housing before the necessary infrastructure and services are in place?
On March 30th we will be putting these questions, and many more, to our panel of 3 local Green Party Councillors:
- Ian Middleton - Oxfordshire County Councillor
- Dr. Sue Roberts - South Oxfordshire District Councillor
- Andrew Prosser - West Oxfordshire District Councillor
If you would like to attend and take part in the discussions please click the RSVP button below.
March 30, 2022 at 8:00pm - 10pm
Barry I Wheatley · · 07889412915
Showing 26 reactions
Sign in with