Everyone's favourite Winter Fair returns to Oxford Town Hall on Saturday 3rd December - meet friends, shop at festive and ethical stalls, eat delicious vegetarian and vegan food and meet local community and charity organisations. Family friendly and everyone welcome! Plus live music from the “Sea Green Singers” and “Mandolirium” (more details shortly).
Now in its 41st year, ours is one of the warmest winter fairs: festive, community spirited and ethical. It’s also an essential way for us to raise much needed funds for the year ahead and for winning elections.
So please do support us by:
- Coming along on the day and spending some money on festive treats, gifts and in the veggie café
- Helping on the day – in the kitchen/café, or on a stall, setting up or closing down
- Making a veggie/vegan soup, salad, savoury dish or cake – that is clearly labelled with all the ingredients (for info about the 14 allergens to be vey clear about in your labelling see here)
- Donating unwanted books/gifts/bottles to your local Green Party Branch or for the ‘Magic Book Stall'/tombola
- Printing out our poster (kindly designed for us by Nina Taylor) – and displaying it in a street/shop/display board near you. You can print as a Colour Poster or in black and white (which looks great on green paper or on white).
If you would like to volunteer to help, please email our Volunteer Coordinator, Kate Robinson at: [email protected] or fill in our helper / volunteer form here
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with