Everyone's favourite Winter Fair returns to Oxford Town Hall on Saturday 4th December - meet friends, shop at festive and ethical stalls, eat delicious vegetarian and vegan food and meet local community and charity organisations. Family friendly and everyone welcome!
Now in its 40th year, ours is one of the warmest winter fairs: festive, community spirited and ethical. It’s also an essential way for us to raise much needed funds for the year ahead and for winning elections.
So please do support us by:
- Coming along on the day and spending some money on festive treats, gifts and in the veggie café
- Helping on the day – in the kitchen/café, or on a stall, setting up or closing down
- Making a veggie/vegan soup, salad, savoury dish or cake – that is clearly labelled with all the ingredients
- Donating an unwanted book/gift/bottle for the ‘Magic Book Stall'/tombola
- Printing out our poster – and displaying it in a street/shop/display board near you. You can print in colour or in black and white, which looks great on green paper or on white.
If you would like to volunteer to help, please email our Volunteer Coordinator, Kate Robinson at: [email protected]