Let us know how you can best help on election day, 6 May 2021. Tasks include:
- Reminding people to vote:
- Knocking on the doors of people who said they will vote Green (“knocking up”).
- Telephoning people who said they would vote green.
- Helping organise 1.
- Taking voter numbers at polling stations (“telling”)—many voters don’t make up their minds until they are in the polling booth. A Green rosette and a welcoming face can help persuade them. Key times include 7am-9.30am, and 5pm-8pm.
- Tallying the votes at the count on Friday, so we know where in the county there are more Green voters.
Please tick the ways you can help below, and where you can help.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.