Larry Sanders has been nominated to fight the Witney by-election for the Green Party.
After his selection he said: The major political parties are in disarray. The policies of the last 30 years, shifting resources and power from the majority to the richest, culminated in the illegality and greed which crashed the economy in 2008. The Green Party has pledged to make Britain a fairer and less divided nation.
Donate to our fighting funds now—help our campaigners to deliver the leaflets and knock on the doors needed to get the message out. We are up against a massive effort from the bigger parties.
- £5 can pay for a canvassing pack to equip a volunteer.
- £10 would print 500 posters for a town.
- £50 will pay for Facebook advertisements to get our message to younger and other online voters. (That is the maximum overseas donors can give.)
- £300 will pay for a bicycle advertising trailer up to polling day, cycling around the towns.
- £600 will pay for a leaflet delivered by Freepost to every household.
- £1000 will pay for commercial leaflet distribution to all the villages our volunteers cannot reach.