In 2019 we elected 7 district councillors outside Oxford, thanks to your support. We now have Green councillors working for you in Cherwell, Oxford, South Oxfordshire and the Vale of White Horse as well as in many parish and town councils. Now we need to start campaigning to win more in the elections postponed to May 2021. On top of the Oxfordshire County Council elections, there will be elections in West Oxfordshire and Cherwell District. In Oxford City, people will be electing two councillors in each ward on new boundaries. That means our candidates stand a good chance of winning in many more places in Oxford.
To do that we need to campaign all year round. We need to print, design and deliver over a dozen ward newsletters and leaflets in all the wards where we could win. That cost money. To fund such a big campaign, we need to raise £5,300.
Please give whatever you can afford:
- £5 can pay for a canvassing pack to equip a volunteer.
- £15 will print 500 posters for a town.
- £25 pays for a Facebook advertisement.
- £40 pays for mobile phone canvassing for a month.
- £100 pays for 5000 leaflets to get Green supporters to vote.
- £250 will pay for an advertisement in all the free newspapers in Oxfordshire.
- £600 pays for one months work by our staff.
Donate to our fighting fund now. Give a little, or give a lot, whatever you can afford. Thank you.