Rob White wants to volunteer 2018-09-07 11:11:47 +0100
You can help us campaign to win in Oxfordshire by telephoning people. While people are staying at home, they appreciate contact from the Green Party. You could:
- Talk to new members to find out what they would like to do.
- Find out how we can help them and they can help us.
- Ask for regular donations so we can build the party and extend our campaigns.
If you would like to help, even if only for 30 min. each week, please fill in these forms. There are two forms.
- The one at the top with fields to fill in will sign you up to use our virtual call centre.
- The one at the bottom is for you to tell us how you can help, either getting together with a group of friends to call one evening (a phone bank) or calling from home using our virtual call centre.
Rob White signed up for telephoner 2013-05-13 21:28:00 +0100
We need to build Oxfordshire back better
Not only is there is a climate emergency, we have many more people in Oxfordshire struggling to make ends meet and using food banks.
We need to get Green councillors elected to voice the concerns of the vulnerable and insecure in our midst, and to take the urgent steps needed to build a sustainable recovery that would see Oxfordshire carbon neutral by 2030.
We are up against well-funded party machines, but the Green Party knows that building grass root support can help us to win. In 2019 Oxfordshire elected 8 new Green councillors. The green party now jointly control one council.
Whatever your skills, there is something you can do to help get Green Councillors elected. Fill in the form below, and one of our volunteers will get in touch to talk about how you would like to become involved.
Rob White is following this site, wanting to find out more about the Oxfordshire Green Party.