Rob White wants to volunteer 2018-09-07 11:11:47 +0100
You can help us campaign to win in Oxfordshire by telephoning people.
For this General Election we need people to:
- Invite supporters who have offered to help to come to action days.
- Call voters in places we cannot reach, such as rural villages and blocks of flats, to find out whether they might vote green.
and in addition, after the General Election we also need people to:
- Talk to new members to find out what they would like to do.
- Ask for regular donations so we can build the party and extend our campaigns.
If you would like to help, even if only for 30 min. each week, please fill in these forms. There are two forms.
- The one at the top with fields to fill in will sign you up to use our virtual call centre.
- The one at the bottom is for you to tell us how you can help, either getting together with a group of friends in someone's house to call one evening (a phone bank) or calling from home using our virtual call centre.
Rob White signed up for telephoner 2013-05-13 21:28:00 +0100
Help us fight the climate crisis. Let's get more Greens elected!
We need better representatives, ones that don't just pay lip service to the climate crisis. You can help our local election candidates reach thousands of voters before 7 May.
Oxfordshire Green Party is campaigning for a Green New Deal by getting more Green Party members elected at all levels of government. Already our elected Green councillors have got local councils to divest from fossil fuels, declare a climate emergency, improve cycling facilities and require 50% social housing in new developments.
We're not funded by big business or rich people, but we do have thousands of members and supporters in Oxfordshire. Will you help make a difference? Please sign up below to volunteer in any way you can. Or if you would like to speak to someone about it, please phone Kate Robinson on 07582 903996 to find how you can help, at a time that suits you.
Rob White is following this site, wanting to find out more about the Oxfordshire Green Party.