Celia Kerslake commented on City Budget: Labour ignore Climate Emergency and vote through 'most expensive car parking spaces in the City' 2019-02-21 19:33:21 +0000There could hardly be a clearer manifestation of how DIFFERENT the Green Party is in proposing ACTION in the face of the climate emergency. What do Labour think an emergency is if requires no response at all in terms of concrete measures??
Celia Kerslake wants to volunteer 2018-10-17 13:23:55 +0100
Let us know how you can best help on election day, 2 May 2019. Tasks include:
- Reminding people to vote:
- Knocking on the doors of people who said they will vote Green (“knocking up”).
- Telephoning people who said they would vote green.
- Helping in a committee room.
- Giving lifts to voters with mobility difficulties who are otherwise unable to travel their polling station
- Taking voter numbers at polling stations (“telling”)—many voters don’t make up their minds until they are in the polling booth. A Green rosette and a welcoming face can help persuade them. Key times include 7am-9.30am, and 5pm-8pm.
- Tallying the votes at the count, so we know where in the county there are more Green voters.
Please tick the ways you can help below, and where you can help, as there are elections in 4 councils this year.Become a volunteer
- Reminding people to vote:
Celia Kerslake donated 2019-06-07 12:45:10 +0100200 donors200 donors
Thanks for coming to the donations page for our Greener Growth for Oxfordshire campaign! Please think about giving something on a regular basis; this will help us to achieve our aim of running an office as well as paying staff to help our local groups, and supporting our target campaigns.
We know what a difference it makes to have a place where people can call in and find out what’s going on and how to help. Thanks to a one-off national donation in 2015, we were able to hire a campaign manager and volunteer co-ordinator for the general election campaign in Oxford East. This made a great difference to the organisation of the campaign. It was the best general election campaign we had ever had, getting 11.6% of the vote, five times what we did in 2010!
We now need to get more people donating each month. Please chip in whatever you can.
You can donate via paypal using the link below or by standing order.
If your monthly donation is:
- £50 - it pays a month’s office rent
- £10 - it pays for 1 hour per month of staff time
- £5 - it pays for 100 people a month to hear from us directly, in areas where it counts the most
You can read full details of our fundraising campaign at Greener Growth for Oxfordshire.Donate
Celia Kerslake is following this site, wanting to find out more about the Oxfordshire Green Party.