Freya Ruparel started a monthly donation 2020-05-08 11:17:08 +0100291 donors500 donors
We know that not everyone can spend precious time fighting for the common good. That is why hundreds of people across Oxfordshire donate monthly to the Oxfordshire Green Party.
Every small donation helps immediately.
Your donation today helps us fight against what the experts warn us against - rampant climate change, crippling austerity, and eroding local democracy. Join other locals in supporting the Oxfordshire Green Party through a regular donation, and help us fight for the common good.
We are solely reliant on small donations; your donations have helped us triple our local councillors in the 2019 Local Elections, and gave us over 2 million votes at the 2019 European Elections - all without a local office or even local full-time paid staff members!
The sacrifice you can give of:
- a packet of crisps (£1) a month could pay for 20 letters to help Oxfordshire's residents fight for their democratic rights,
- a coffee (£2.50) a month could help pay for a local resident campaign against climate change,
- a lunch order (£10) a month could pay for people to hear from us directly,
- a round of drinks (£25) a month could pay for a room to meet local residents and help them with their needs,
- a family of four's cinema ticket to one show (£50) a month could help pay for a full time staff member,
- a dinner out (£100) a month could pay for an office space... for a week!
So go on... give the party a treat!
You can also donate by standing order.
Freya Ruparel wants to volunteer 2018-03-08 21:42:13 +0000
When you have volunteered to help the Oxfordshire Green Party, please tell us something about your skills.
For some tasks, we need specialist skills, hence this long list.
But most tasks anyone can do, given the training we provide.Become a volunteer
Freya Ruparel wants to volunteer 2018-03-08 21:41:24 +0000
We need to build Oxfordshire back better
Not only is there is a climate emergency, we have many more people in Oxfordshire struggling to make ends meet and using food banks.
We need to get Green councillors elected to voice the concerns of the vulnerable and insecure in our midst, and to take the urgent steps needed to build a sustainable recovery that would see Oxfordshire carbon neutral by 2030.
We are up against well-funded party machines, but the Green Party knows that building grass root support can help us to win. In 2019 Oxfordshire elected 8 new Green councillors. The green party now jointly control one council.
Whatever your skills, there is something you can do to help get Green Councillors elected. Fill in the form below, and one of our volunteers will get in touch to talk about how you would like to become involved.
Freya Ruparel is following this site, wanting to find out more about the Oxfordshire Green Party.