Deborah Triff donated 2019-01-09 12:37:13 +0000£222.00 raisedGOAL: £4,000.00
In 2019 we plan to get our first district councillor elected outside Oxford. There are elections all across South Oxfordshire and the Vale, and in West Oxfordshire and Cherwell. We need to show voters that Green Party candidates will make better councillors, standing up to the Conservatives who dominate rural Oxfordshire.
To do that we need to campaign all year round. We need to print, design and deliver over a dozen ward newsletters and leaflets in every ward where we can win. That cost money. To fund the campaign, and to recover from the losses we made in 2017's snap general election campaign, we need to raise £4,000.
Please give whatever you can afford:
- £5 can pay for a canvassing pack to equip a volunteer.
- £15 will print 500 posters for a town.
- £25 pays for a Facebook advertisement.
- £40 pays for mobile phone canvassing for a month.
- £100 pays for 5000 leaflets to get Green supporters to vote.
- £250 will pay for an advertisement in all the free newspapers in Oxfordshire.
- £600 pays for one months work by our staff.
Donate to our fighting fund now. Give a little, or give a lot, whatever you can afford. Thank you.Donate
Deborah Triff is following this site, wanting to find out more about the Oxfordshire Green Party.