Please contribute ideas and discuss what we must have in our new Manifesto which will help guide Councillors and candidates in the next year on Oxford City Council. We will also be reviewing the content of the 2014 manifesto and deleting elements which are out of date and agreeing additional information.
The manifesto forms a basis upon which any leaflets and messaging will be formed, to date we have priorities of the different headings or sections as follows:
- Better Housing for All
- Transport for All
- Power to People
- Green Spaces & Biodiversity, Action On Climate Change, Planning for a Sustainable Future and A Sustainable Oxford
* a combination of the above which have not yet been formulated into several headings or combined in some cases as yet - it is the intention to either keep all these headings or combine a few... not finally decided yet.
We have to consider at this meeting the following headings from the 2014 Manifesto:
- Energy Cooperatives
- Building the Local Economy and Protecting Public Services
- A City for Students
- Refugee and Migrant Rights
- Health Policy in Our City and Safer Communities
- Animal Welfare
BE SURE TO BRING A LUNCH WITH YOU AND A COPY OF THE 2014 MANIFESTO (none can be provided) plus several copies of any papers or amendments you may want to put if they are more than one line additions.
Please also bring a copy of the agenda.