Since the first Greens were elected to councils in Oxfordshire more than a decade ago, Green councillors have taken a leadership role on issues ranging from the protection of public services and green spaces to affordable housing, transport, recycling, climate change, economic development and crime prevention. Support for the Greens is continuing to grow.
Below find links to our policies and answers to questions people ask about us.
From Oxfordshire Green Party
- Making a difference: manifesto for Oxford City Council election, 2016
- Manifesto for Cherwell District Council election, 2015
- Manifesto for Oxford City Council election, 2014
- Manifesto for Oxfordshire County Council election, 2013
- Manifesto for Oxford City Council election, 2012
2015 General Election Policies:
- Full General Election Manifesto 2015 (redirects to National website)
- General Election Mini Manifesto 2015 (redirects to National website)
From the Green Party of England and Wales
In 2016 the Oxfordshire Green Party is contesting 3 local elections, in Oxford City, Cherwell District and West Oxfordshire. What are our policies?