Elise Benjamin answered 2017-10-16 15:28:52 +0100Q: For which council do you want to stand as a Green Party candidate?
A: Oxford City Council in 2018
We are looking for Green Party candidates in the:
- 2019 South Oxfordshire, Vale, Cherwell and West Oxfordshire district council elections,
- 2020 Oxford City Council elections
- 2022 (or any time) Parliamentary elections.
All candidates for target seats need to complete this form. A target seat is a priority area where the Oxfordshire Green Party aims to make an impact.
If you just want to get your name on the ballot paper so that voters can vote for the Green Party in your ward (a non-target candidate) you do not need to complete this form.
If you have any difficulties completing the survey, email the Oxfordshire Green Party Elections co-ordinator with the same information, and any questions you have. We can arrange meetings with councillors and campaigners to answer any questions on what our councillors do, or how to win an election. Or read Councillor David William's presentation on Green councillors.
The deadlines for applications, with a fully completed survey and selection statement, are:
- 19 Aug. 2018 - for May 2019 council elections.
- 2 Sept. 2018 - for Parliamentary candidates.
- 16 Sept. 2018 - for May 2020 council elections.
Elise Benjamin posted about Home on Facebook 2017-06-05 08:51:50 +0100I pledged to vote for Oxfordshire Green Party3,974 VOTES FOUND12,000 votes
Elise Benjamin is following this site, wanting to find out more about the Oxfordshire Green Party.