Let us know how you can best help on election day, 5 May 2016. Tasks include:
- Reminding people to vote:
- Knocking on the doors of people who said they will vote Green (“knocking up”).
- Helping in one the committee rooms (our 4 bases)
- Giving lifts to voters with mobility difficulties who are otherwise unable to travel their polling station
- Taking voter numbers at polling stations (“telling”)—many voters don’t make up their minds until they are in the polling booth. A Green rosette and a welcoming face can help persuade them. Key times include 7am-9.30am, and 5pm-8pm.
Please tick the ways you can help below.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.